Saturday 14 February 2015

Reading plan for a Potterhead

The Harry Potter series has been something that has formed my life completely. My dad reading me The Philosopher's Stone to me before I went to bed is one of my first memories and I feel like it has molded me into who I am today.

But, because of how busy my life has become, I have not had the chance to read the books in a while so have decided to do something that will allow me to read them all again. Starting from the first of March I am going to read a Harry Potter book each month. Initially this will start with series and then I will read the stand alone books that go with the series.

Here is the plan of action:

March: The Philosopher's Stone
April: The Chamber of Secrets
May: The Prisoner of Azkaban
June: The Goblet of Five
July: The Order of the Phoenix
August: The Half Blood Prince
September: The Deathly Hallows
October: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
November: Quidditch Through the Ages
December: The Tales of Beadle the Bard

I might do this again at some point with Tolkien's Books too; once I own all of them that is. But for now this is all do to Rowling.

So that's my aim for all this, my reading plan for a Potterhead. What do you all think?
Until next time

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!

 Book total of 2015: 9

XXX

2 comments: