Monday 13 April 2015

Bookish Would You Rather

As people know, I am one of the biggest bookworms out there so I thought that I would jump on this bandwagon and join in with the many booktubers who have done this tag.

I know that this tag was at large like months ago, but I want to do it now; so I shall do it now! Did that sound aggressive? Sorry but that's I'm simply putting across the fact that I am going to do this. I haven't been tagged to do this, but I just want to do it.

Right, time to get on with the first question I think!

Would you rather only read trilogies or only read stand alone novels?
Okay, I think I know how to answer this one. So that's a good way to start, right? Although there are some trilogies that I want to read and that I really like, I think I would have to stick with stand alones. There are a lot more stand alones in the world, so I think that this should be best.

Would you rather only read female authors or only read male authors?
This is a hard one. I read a lot of author's, and I have no idea which I read more. The thing that I find most difficult about this is that I have two favourite authors. One is J.K Rowling. The other is J.R.R Tolkien. So this is probably the hardest thing for me to write. But ... I have to .... ahhh .... this is so hard .... maybe ... it might have to be ..... ahhh .... female authors. Rainbow Rowell and Cecelia Ahern; and Rowling. Yep, although Tolkien is my true love so I'm sorry but I have to go with the female authors.

Would you rather only shop at book shops or only shop online?
Now this is really really difficult. I love going to bookshops, it is something that really calms me down. Especially independent bookshops. But in my area there are literally no bookshops in my area. Therefore, I have to order most things off line unless I am in Birmingham. So I have to say that I would prefer only to be able to shop online.

Would you rather all books become movies or all books become TV shows? 
This is simple, TV shows. They can go into so much more detail and character development is so much better!!!!!!!!! I mean Game of Thrones, I'm watching it now! I've only read the first two (and a half) books but they are so accurate. Yes they miss things out but that happens in everything. The things that they keep in are so accurate!!!!!!!! So TV shows, obviously!

Would you rather read only 5 pages a day or 5 books a week?
Once again, this is obvious to me. 5 books a week of course. That's like 260 books a year! Of course I would want that! So 5 books a year.

Would you rather be a professional reviewer or a professional author?
This is slightly harder, but I think I would want to be a professional author. Writing is so much fun, being able to engross myself into a world of my creation. Who wouldn't want that. Professional Author please.

Would you rather only read your 20 favourite books over and over again, or only read new books? 
This might be the hardest question on here, because it would be horrible to not be able to reread my favourite books. But I would hate to not be able to read new books. This argument could go on for years, so I think I should say to ... ummmm ..... okay ... only read new books!

So that's that done! My rendition of the Bookish Would You Rather. As I was not tagged, then I shall tag no one. But if anyone wants to do this, then please go and do it. Leave me a comment and I shall have a read for you my dears.
Until next time!

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 20
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment