Monday 21 September 2015

Time for change, a TBR change

This month has confirmed my worst fears, I cannot stick to my monthly TBR. There is something really wrong with my brain as soon I say to myself 'I am going to read this this month' my head goes 'nope, you don't actually want to read these books'. Which is bloody annoying!

So I came up with an idea (well I saw it on instagram and I'm changing the idea slightly so I can say that it's mineish). I still want to do a TBR but maybe not a monthly one; how about a seasonly one?

Each season I shall pick four or five books to read. So I have three months to read a handful of books and then as many other books I want.
How perfect does that sound?

I apologise for the shortness of this post. But there is going to be another following it. I promise!

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 51
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment