Friday 27 November 2015

I have failed | NaNoWriMo

So today is the 27th November, 2015 and I thought that I would do a little NaNoWriMo update. I have completely and utterly failed NaNoWriMo. There are three days left and I have only written 23809. There is no way that I am going to reach the goal of 50,000 words by monday. So I have made a decision. I just want to finish the book. I have seven more chapters to write before the end of the book. So I am merely going to attempt to finish the book. By the start of the Christmas holidays (18th December) I want to have finished writing the book. I think it'll be about 30,000 words by then. Following that I shall start to edit the book by doing a second draft. I have a feeling that I am going to   change the point of view (again) from third to first.

I'm actually quite proud of the amount that I wrote considering that it was my first time taking part and it usually takes me to years to write 10,000. So I'm actually really proud of me.

No I was wondering if I could have a little writing buddy someone who would read through my draft and give me some pointers. If you are interested then please comment below or go onto the review policy page. There you will find my email.

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 63
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment