Tuesday 17 November 2015

Review | Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins

What You Need To Know:
Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Number of Pages: 372
Genres: Young adult, Romance, Contemporary Fiction
Series/Standalone: Standalone
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Publication Date: 2nd December, 2010

The Plot:
Anna Oliphant is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, an crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair. Sweet, charming, beautiful, Etienne has it all ... including a serious girlfriend.

But in the city of light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near misses end with their long-awaited French Kiss? 

My Thoughts: 
Before I read 'Anna and the French Kiss' I didn't really read contemporary novels. Now I'm obsessed with contemporary fiction. 

There was something about the narrative style of this book. From page one I was captivated and I read this in one sitting. Which is something that I never do anymore because I have no time what so ever to read. 
All of the characters were so believeable. Oddly enough it felt as if I was reading one of their diaries or something like that. 

'Anna and the French Kiss' has everything that makes a young adult needs; loveable characters, humor, drama and attractive gentlemen. 
Stephanie Perkins is certainly amazing at writing young adult and I can't wait to get my hands on her other books. 

Rating:
That's why I'm giving this book **** 

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER! 
Book Total of 2015 - 62 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment