Tuesday 8 December 2015

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Excuse the capital letters in the title but I had to get all of your attention. I have some amazing news to give you all.

If you will kindly think back to August I uploaded a post called 'Something Just Dawned On Me'. In this I expressed the small panic attack that I had had about university and/or drama school. I was terrified that I wouldn't get in anywhere.

Yet on thursday the 3rd December, I found out some blooming amazing news. I found out that I had been offered a place at my top drama schools; the London College of Music. They offered me a place on there three year musical theatre course.

THIS GINGER IS GOING TO DRAMA SCHOOL!!!

That is all, you may go back to what ever else you were doing.

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 65
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment