Sunday 20 December 2015

Struggling To Read

Am I the only person at the moment who is finding it really hard to read? At the moment I feel like I have so much work to do that I barely have anytime to read. I mean this month I've only read one ... and a bit books this month. December is usually the month which I read the most but I feel like I have so much work to do that when I'm not doing work I just want to either sleep or watch telly.

Watching telly is a real struggle for me at the minute. I have so many shows that I really want to watch and I'm only  at home for about two hours, sometimes a bit more, each night so I want to do work and catch up on telly. Ugh! I have the telly on at the minute whilst I'm writing this.

I literally have no time to do anything at the minute. But I know next year I'm going to allocate a section of time in which I will merely read. Well I hope to do that but who knows.

I am a very busy bee. Maybe drama school will change that. I will have the stress of exams because A-Levels will be upon me in a few months so there will be very little time to read then. However, hopefully I will be able to read even more than I did this year.
I have no idea how many I want to read yet, that will be in my resolutions post that will be uploaded on the 31st.

Is anyone else struggling with reading at the minute? Please tell me that I'm not the only one struggling to read!

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 65
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment