Wednesday 27 January 2016

Belated Christmas Haul | 2015

Okay, please don't yell at me! I know, I know that we are nearly at the end of January and that Christmas was ages ago. But I realised I didn't share what presents I got and there are several bookish things. The list isn't that long this year due to the fact that I am going on two holidays in the next two months. So they were basically my presents.

Firstly I'm going to mention some of my none bookish presents:
I got a ukulele (that I can't really play yet), a set of bluetooth speakers and a Build-a-bear Stormfly from How To Train Your Dragon. I got a few other smaller things, like a new scarf, but that's about it.

However, I was given several books which I am extremely happy with. I think you'll agree that there are some amazing books in this little haul.
  • Heir of Fire, by Sarah J. Maas
  • Graceling, by Kristen Cashore
  • The Marvels, by Brian Selznick 
  • Carry on, by Rainbow Rowell 
  • The Illustrated Edition of Harry Potter and The Philospher's Stone 
  • The Desires of the Dead, by Kimberly Derting 
  • The Raven Boys, by Maggie Steifvater 
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer
  • The Shepherd's Crown, by Terry Pratchett
I also bought myself a few books in the month of December too. Not many really because I was on a budget but I did get myself two:
  • All I Know Now, by Carrie Hope Fletcher (Christmas Edition)
  • Fairest, by Marissa Meyer
How was your holiday? Did you get anything nice? 

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2016 - 4
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment