Monday 7 March 2016

Goodreads Book Tag

This is a tag that I have seen flitting about Booktube for ages and I've wanted to do this for ages. So here I am doing it! I love Goodreads! It's really helped me discover new books and see what other people think about these books. Also it helps me track my massive TBR pile!
There are twelve questions in this tag; so let me open my Goodreads in my browser and we can have a go!

What was the last book you marked as 'read'?
Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi

What are you currently reading?
Naughtily I am actually reading a good four books. Oops .....
They are as follows
Antony and Cleopatra, by William Shakespeare
The Golden Compass, by Phillip Pullman
Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte
Graceling, by Kristin Cashore

What was the last book you marked as 'to read'?
On the Other Side, by Carrie Hope Fletcher. It isn't yet released but I want to get my hands on it as soon as it comes out! I'm rather excited!

What book do you plan to read next?
No idea. I just sort of randomly pick the next book from my shelves so who knows,

Do you use the star rating system?
Indeed I do! I use a 5 star system in which one star means that it was awful and I hated it! Whilst a five star means that it is the best book I've ever read!

Are you doing a 2016 reading challenge?
I am! I'm trying to read 50 books this year and I've currently read 15 books so I'm a bit ahead of schedule.

Do you have a wishlist?
No I don't. Maybe I should set one? Hmmmm ....

What book do you plan to buy next?
Either Stars Above, by Marissa Meyer or The Library of Souls, by Ransom Riggs. Both of which I cannot wait to read!

Do you have any favourite quotes? Would you like to share a few?
My favourite quote is taken from The Lord of the Rings, by J.RR. Tolkien:
"All those who wander are lost!"

Who are your favourite authors?
Tough question. But I can actually say that my favourite author is Tolkien, himself. I've always loved that man and I always will.

Have you joined any groups?
Sadly I haven't. I've only been using Goodreads for a few months so I haven't had the option really to join any bookclubs or just groups in general.

How many shelves do you have on Goodreads?
Only three actually. My read, currently reading and to-read.

Well, that's my Goodreads Tag! If you want to do this, then tag you're it! If you do it then please leave a link in the description so I can check out your answer.

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2016 - 15
XXX








No comments:

Post a Comment