Sunday 6 March 2016

The Book Blogger TMI Tag

I came across The Book Blogger TMI Tag over at SpinesAndCovers and decided to do this so you lot could get to know me further. If any of you would like to do this then, tag you're it!

How old are you?
I'm seventeen, not long till I turn eighteen though!

What book are you currently reading?
I'm being naughty at the minute and I'm reading three books at once .... oops. The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak is my reread of the month. But I'm reading Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte for school. And I'm listening to The Northern Lights, by Phillip Pullman whilst doing any work or revision. I know I'm being naughty but who cares!

What are you wearing? 
Currently I'm in my dressing gown and pajamas in bed whilst listening to The Northern Lights.

OTP? (One True Pairing, for those who don't know)
James and Lily from Harry Potter.

Blogger or Wordpress?
Blogger, I really couldn't get along with Wordpress.

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
Both. Though more staying in and reading but I do love dance and just walking about in the sun too. But the weather can be unpredictable and I don't want to risk hurting my books. So probably staying in and reading a book.

What is the last book you read?
The last book I finished was Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi.

What book are you going to read next?
I have no clue. But I want to get my hands on Stars Above, by Marissa Meyer or Library of Souls, by Ransom Riggs. Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on one of them soon.

Ebooks - yes or no?
Ish. I read somethings on my phone and I own a Kindle but I don't really own that many ebooks. There is just something about a physical book that I can't get over; it's so much more enjoyable. Though I'm enjoying audiobooks a lot at the minute. Maybe I should consider getting audible.

Where do you prefer to read?
Either in the rocking chair in the lounge. There are a few lamps near me and I can lean back and just curl up with a book or a hot drink. Or in my room. I can have my music on in my speakers and then I can just relax. It's so nice to just relax and forget about the world.

Who is the last person you tweeted?
I tweeted @carriehopefletcher last in order to ask if she had been apart of a new disney advertisment. She didn't reply but another fan did to tell me I was right. 

Whose blog did you look at last?
That would be SpinesandCovers where I found this tag.

Who is your favourite blogger?
Probably BooksBakingandBlogging. I like to bake and bookish baking is always fun.

Who is your favourite booktuber?
Either JessietheReader or Bookutopia

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
Either go into a full blown rant on how just because they don't like it that doesn't mean it is boring. Or just roll my eyes and ignore them.

Who is the last author you spoke to? 
Sometime ago I spoke to Bali Rai and Marcus Sedgewick but I can't remember which one I spoke to last.

Who is the last person you texted?
By dad .... I think.

Who is your all time favourite book character?
Hmmmm ...... Biblo Baggins.

UKYA or USYA?
Probably UK. Mainly because our covers are prettier.

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
Tea, Hot Chocolate or smoothies.

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
Well, reading isn't my fully time job; just a hobby really that I love. So I'd probably just throw myself even further into musical theatre and performing.

How many bookselves/bookcases do you have?
I have eight in total. Though they are half sized (the full length ones) but they are full of books.

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of you favourite atuhros, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
My favourite authors; no doubt. Can you bring people back from the dead?

Insta-love: yes or no?
No. No! NO! I do not like insta-love because it is not realistic!

Favourite author? 
J.R.R Tolkien! I love that man's writing and I wish I could bring him back to life to talk to him for a few hours.

What is the number one book on your wishlist?
A first edition of The Lord of the Rings.

Do you prefer books with male or female protagonists?
To be honest, I don't really care just so long as they are realistic. I just read what is there and if I like the character i'll stick with the book.

What is the last song you listened to?
The Last Goodbye, by Billy Boyd. It's the main trailer song for The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies and I love listening to it; even if it does make me cry.

Which do you enjoy reading more - negative or positive reviews?
Mixed reviews really. To me it doesn't really matter but it sometimes will sway me towards the book.

Who are you going to tag?
Anyone who wants to do this tag!

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2016 - 15
XXX








No comments:

Post a Comment