Thursday 7 July 2016

Bye Bye Books | Book Unhaul

The other day I was looking up at my shelves and I realised something. There are so many books on my shelves that I either picked up and hated or I know i'll never actually read it. Some of the books were given to me by relatives or I picked up a few years ago in 'fill a bag for a pound' sale at either my school's or local library. A couple I actually own copies of and I just don't see the point in having too copies because I'm not that found of them. So I've been going through my books and I've decided to do an unhaul. Now these are my own opinions so I'm sorry if your favourite book is in this list but we are all entitled to our own opinions, right.

Right then, this list is made up of books and it really has shortened my tbr. Not by a lot but it does help a little bit. Shall we begin?
  • The House of Spirits, by Isabel Allende 
  • Ten Days to Zero, by Richard Ashley 
  • The Princess Plot, by Richard Bole 
  • The Greatest Knight, by Elizabeth Chadwick 
  • The Sixth Wife, by Suzannah Dunn 
  • Jane Boleyn, by Julia Fox
  • When Christ and his Saints Slept, by Sharon Penman 
  • The Ruby in the Smoke, by Phillip Pullman
  • Secrets of the Tudor Court, by Darcy Bonnette
  • Death Force, by Matt Lynn 
  • The Healer's Keep, by Victoria Hanley
  • The Lady and the Unicorn, by Tracy Chevalier 
  • Burning Bright, by Tracy Chevalier 
  • No Going Back, by Matt Hilton 
  • The Pleasure's of Men, by Kate Williams 
  • Dear Silvia, by Dawn French 
  • The Husband's Secret, by Liane Moriarty 
  • The Secret Countess, by Eva Ibbotson 
  • The Light of the Oracle, by Victoria Hanley
  • Night World, by L.J. Smith 
  • John Thomas and Jane, by D. H. Lawrence 
  • The Maze Runner, by James Dashner 
  • The Plumed Serpant, by D. H. Lawrence 
  • "Who Could That Be At This Hour?" - All The Wrong Questions, by Lemony Snicket
  • Cold Comfort Farm, by Stella Gibson 
  • Heretic, by Bernard Cornwell
  • Devil's Own Daughter, by Meg Hutchinson 
  • The Horse Whisperer, by Nicholas Evans 
  • The Code of Romulus, by Caroline Lawrence 
  • Op-Centre: Divide and Conquer, by Tom Clancy 
  • Bread and Chocolate, by Phillipa Gregory 
  • Triptych, by Harin Slaughter 
  • Elegy For A Lost Star, by Elizabeth Haydon 
  • Payback, by James Barrington 
  • Spellbinder, by Mark Shirrefs and John Thomson 
  • Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Murder Bag, by Tony Parson 
  • Eclipse, by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Secrets of Vesuvius, by Caroline Lawrence 
  • Hex Hall, by Rachel Hawkins
  • Spy Girl: Once Upon A Time, by Carol Hedges 
  • The Queen's Fool, by Philippa Gregory 
  • The Boleyn Inheritance, by Philippa Gregory
  • Arbella: England's Lost Queen, by Sarah Gristwood
Time to say goodbye to 44 books. Rather sad but at least someone else will enjoy them when I know that I won't. 

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER! 
Book Total of 2016 - 52
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment